Unable to Download Transactions

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: I can no longer download my credit card transactions, how can I fix this?.

Comments

• Francissr
    Francissr Member
    Options
    I have tried several of these suggestions, but none worked. I am using Express Web Connect. When I reauthorize, or disconnect and reconnect, or add an account, it says it downloaded thousands of transactions, but I don't see any in the download list. There are also not any recent transactions in the transaction list.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Francissr said:
    I have tried several of these suggestions, but none worked. I am using Express Web Connect. When I reauthorize, or disconnect and reconnect, or add an account, it says it downloaded thousands of transactions, but I don't see any in the download list. There are also not any recent transactions in the transaction list.
    Hello @Francissr,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, which financial institution is associated with the accounts being affected by this issue? Also, are you trying to download transaction as QFX files and import them, or are you noticing that items are missing after a One Step Update?

I look forward to hearing your answers, and I hope to provide further assistance, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • marfin
    marfin Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am just joining this discussion. As of this morning 10/16/22 I am unable to download credit card transactions from Citi Bank and USAA. Nothing happens within Quicken when I hit the Download Transaction button on either account. The Citi Bank password is kept within the Quicken vault, but even the vault password tab doesn't show up. While this a new problem for me, wondering if it is a known problem or if there is a solution. Thanks, Marfin
This discussion has been closed.