Transactions are not appearing

Options
Hi! My bank was recently sold. The bank sent instructions about disconnecting the old account and reconnecting the new one, which I have done. When I press "One Step Update" or "Download Transactions" Quicken must access my bank account, as the Online Balance updates to the current amount. However, no transactions download. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JohnBurk said:
    Hi! My bank was recently sold. The bank sent instructions about disconnecting the old account and reconnecting the new one, which I have done. When I press "One Step Update" or "Download Transactions" Quicken must access my bank account, as the Online Balance updates to the current amount. However, no transactions download. Can anyone help? Thanks!
    Hello @JohnBurk

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community. 

First, what banking institution is associated with the account(s) that are being affected by this problem? Also, when you view this Support Article, do any of the scenarios under the section with the heading, If this is the first time this has happened seem to apply?

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.