Multiple CC-800 / CC-502 Errors

Options
maxwelwp
maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
OSU is reporting accounts have been deleted (which they have not of course) on accounts as well as CC-502. Had one account reporting this since 24-Sep and was able to re-link it yesterday. Today it has the CC-800 error again (account deleted).
Also, yesterday a new account reported the CC-800 error. BTW no restore has been performed since 23-Sep.
I presently have 2 separate CC-800 errors and a new CC-502 error affecting 2 accounts at the same bank.
I've also followed the instructions referenced in other posts and "Fix it" does nothing to resolve the issue.

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
Quicken user since 1993

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @maxwelwp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Could you please provide further clarification on which financial institutions you are receiving these errors with?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• maxwelwp
    Options
    Citizens Access is the one that has been an issue the longest and doesn’t seem to go away. Not an account I want to start over with.
    US Bank Home Mortgage received the CC-800 yesterday. I deleted this account and started over today. Account setup process found my account without errors. Will see what happens tomorrow with OSU.
    Wings Financial received a CC-502 today also. This one went away after another attempt later.

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

• maxwelwp
    Options
    OSU this morning did not present any errors on any account  :). Fingers crossed the issue does not return (especially on citizens access as that has been a month-long problem).

Quicken user since 1993

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @maxwelwp,

Thank you for reaching back out to provide more information and update us. 

I am happy to hear that the errors seem to have been resolved. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.