Cannot connect Wells Fargo accounts - new email address

Options
Batyam
Batyam Member
I have just renewed my subscription but with a new email address for my username. I am now unable to connect my WF accounts because WF still has my old email address on file. WF tells me I need to work with Quicken to fix this issue. Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batyam said:
    I have just renewed my subscription but with a new email address for my username. I am now unable to connect my WF accounts because WF still has my old email address on file. WF tells me I need to work with Quicken to fix this issue. Any suggestions?
    Hello @Batyam,  

I am sorry to hear about these issues with logins and online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to the right-hand panel of the Add Account window - after clicking on the button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand corner of the screen - then clicking on Advanced Options once you have clicked on the 'instance' of Wells Fargo you are looking for.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batyam said:
    huh ....
    So - you have a new email address -
    1 - is that what you are now using for your Quicken ID
    2 - and can you start Quicken desktop
    3 - and bring up your current Quicken QDF data file ?
    Regarding WF... you should have a WF login ID & profile - that should allow you to change/update any WF info such as a new email address.... this doesn't really have any connection to Quicken.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Batyam
    Batyam Member
    Options
    Under Add Account: Express Web Connect (I no longer have the option of Direct Connect???)
  • Batyam
    Batyam Member
    Options
    I have a Quicken agent by phone now so I'm good. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.