Comenity Capital Bank-AAA took over Bank of America AAA Signature Visa

Options
KJOLLAR
KJOLLAR Member ✭✭
Once I was able to connect with Comenity Bank for the AAA card, I have two accounts for both cards (different number from each bank). The original Bank of America card has all transaction since late December 2021 when I got the card. The Comenity Bank only shows transactions from mid July 2022 -- I need to have help figuring out how to fix this without completely scrambling my data in my checking account (for payments to cards) and all the categories for purchases on the credit cards. I've checked the FAQs which says to deactivate one account but doesn't explain step-by-step procedure to deactivate or reactivate an account. Is there a way to revert back to a backup file prior to the date of the duplication? HELP!

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the backup file would be on your computer...... 

from the toolbar: 

file>restore a backup file 

for deactivate / activate, from the toolbar: 

Tools > account list , then click the edit botton next to the account in question > click the "online services" tab and then click 'deactivate'.... one complete, replicate the process, but this time click 'activate'

• KJOLLAR
    KJOLLAR Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Mark1104. I'll try all your help guidance. Thanks for answering so quickly.
  • arloddavis
    arloddavis Unconfirmed, Member
    Options
    I didn't get my new card
  • Douglas Alden
    Douglas Alden Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS WORKS:
    (1) Disconnect your account register account from BofA
    (2) [Accounts > Add account..." or use the "+" (Add Account) icon in the Account Bar
    (3) search for and choose "AAA Advantage Visa CC"
    (4) LINK to your existing old BofA account instead of creating a new account register account
This discussion has been closed.