Chase bank bill pay

Options
Chase bank has discontinued direct connect with Quicken. If I pay bills through Chase bill pay the transaction does not show up in Quicken, How do I fix this? Do I have to manually enter each payment in Quicken?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Chase bank has discontinued direct connect with Quicken. If I pay bills through Chase bill pay the transaction does not show up in Quicken, How do I fix this? Do I have to manually enter each payment in Quicken?
    They will show up but not until after the payment has been made and posted at Chase. 
    If you want the payment transaction to show in the register in Quicken before then you will need to manually enter it.  If it is a repeating payment you can set up a recurring Bill Reminder which can make it a little easier for future bills.  When the posted transaction later downloads from Chase Quicken should match it to the previous manually entered transaction. 
    Another option is to not enter the Bill Pays in your online Chase account and instead use Quicken's Check Pay service which will enter the scheduled payment into the register.  But that is something I would not recommend when the option of scheduling the Bill Pay on Chase's website, which is more reliable, is available to you.
    Yes, I know it is very disappointing but without DC Bank Bill Pay there is no other way.
    Any questions?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.