Ongoing Fidelity Direct Connect Download Error with large data file

Options
aejeffor
aejeffor Member ✭✭
There have been several posts regarding this exact error and scenario. None of which were apparently solved, yet the discussions were continually closed. Rather than retype what another user experienced, I'll just say I'm having the same issue as this post.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7911132/recurring-problem-with-fidelity-downloads-in-large-file

For over a month, I've been unable to download via direct connect to Fidelity. I have 7 accounts with fidelity, and all fail every time i try to update. I delete the connection and reactivate, boom. They work fine. The next time, i have a transaction, the connection fails again.

I followed the referenced post above and created a new quicken file with only those fidelity accounts, and it works every single time. Meaning, there is likely something on the quicken side of things that's capping the data, the file size, or bandwidth of the one-step update when there are more than just a handful of accounts involved.

The user in the post above mentions they got a Tier 2 call scheduled, but rather than post the outcome, intuit closed the discussion.

Has anyone else been able to solve this?
This discussion has been closed.