Investment Partnerships Investment Actions Missing

Options
travelbound
travelbound Member
edited November 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Although I already setup an investment partnership previously, the partnership investment actions under the "Enter Transactions" drop-down are missing. Is anyone seeing the same behavior in R44.27? I wanted to manage the partnerships through this new feature but kind of hard to do when the actions are missing.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What edition of Quicken are you running? According to the revised release notes for R44.20, the Partnership features are only available to Premier and above users. 
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Answer ✓
    Options
    What edition of Quicken are you running? According to the revised release notes for R44.20, the Partnership features are only available to Premier and above users. 
  • travelbound
    Options
    Ok that might explain it. I could have sworn this was available in other editions before but perhaps they are gating it behind Premier now. Thanks!
  • Jim_Harman
    Options
    I believe Partnerships, RSUs, Real time quotes, Crypto, and exchange traded options  were available in Deluxe when they were first introduced, but now they require Premier. There is also a new type of offline investing account that is simply called "Other"
This discussion has been closed.