Unable to Login using Chrome

Options
Unable to login using Chrome.  Switched to Microsoft Edge browser (which is not my preferred browser) and could login  - and why I'm able to post this.  I keep getting an error "Invalid Credentials".  Obviously my credentials are good as I'm able to login with ME.  I could login to Quicken, through the Windows App with the same Quicken ID and Password.  

I also tried Chrome in "Incognito" mode, just so any cache or other files wouldn't be the cause, unable to login that way either.  So what's the secret to using Chrome to login to Quicken?  

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unable to login using Chrome.  Switched to Microsoft Edge browser (which is not my preferred browser) and could login  - and why I'm able to post this.  I keep getting an error "Invalid Credentials".  Obviously my credentials are good as I'm able to login with ME.  I could login to Quicken, through the Windows App with the same Quicken ID and Password.  

I also tried Chrome in "Incognito" mode, just so any cache or other files wouldn't be the cause, unable to login that way either.  So what's the secret to using Chrome to login to Quicken?  
    I am very sorry to hear about these issues with particular browsers, and with signing in. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, after some investigation, it appears that there is an error requiring unique assistance from Quicken Support. I recommend reaching out to them using the link provided here. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue further. Are you also having difficulty accessing the Quicken Community, as well? 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bobandsherry82
    bobandsherry82 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, I was traveling for past month.  But see I still have problem.  And yes, it's occurs with the Quicken Community as well.  
  • bobandsherry82
    edited November 2022
    Options
    So I contacted support.  I got this [Removed - Disruptive] response from Quicken support Meliza.  

Thanks for the information, Well apparently the problem is direct with Chrome and not in quicken... You just mention above that you are able to sing in on Microsoft Edge with no issues and also in the program, if the program ii's with quicken you should not be able to sing in on quicken on any browser or in the app, so I will recommend you to contact Google for they be able to help you.

[Removed - Disruptive]

• bobandsherry82
    Options
    So with no help from support, I figured out the problem.  Sharing here for others who may have similar problem.  There is an extension I use to block ads.  Now all the other sites I log into, literally hundreds, I have no problem using this extension.  But Quicken website is coded it's creating what appears to be an "ad" scenario and then seems to mess up the handshake for the credentials.  I would never have thought that an ad blocker would cause a problem with login handshakes, but ya learn something new every day.
This discussion has been closed.