Quicken is not downloading new transactions from PNC.

Options
Lary1927
Lary1927 Member ✭✭
Quicken keeps downloading the same 21 transactions from PNC and overwriting them in my register. The connection window keeps showing success, but the dates for the downloaded transactions still shows Oct 4 even though I downloaded them today, Oct 20.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lary1927 said:
    Quicken keeps downloading the same 21 transactions from PNC and overwriting them in my register. The connection window keeps showing success, but the dates for the downloaded transactions still shows Oct 4 even though I downloaded them today, Oct 20.
    Hello @Lary1927,  

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services and missing as well as duplicate transactions. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, what Connection Type are you using to try to connect your accounts? You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information.

Also, is the FITID Column enabled in your Account Register, and are you noticing anything about the information displayed here, in the rows associated with these duplicating transactions? 

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lary1927
    Lary1927 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jared. the connection type is Quicken Connect (FDP_DEFAULT).
    The FITID column is NOT enabled, so I can't answer your question regarding what might be shown.

I found that if I used the "Accounts" tab in the top menu and and selected "Update All Accounts" selection in the drop down menu, the update works as expected. Previously I was using the "refresh" icon in the upper left corner of my account window, and that seemed to be the cause of the the problem for me. Maybe it's doing what it is supposed to by refreshing the last download.

So as of now, if I use the "Account" drop down menu and select "Update All Accounts", I am not getting the duplications.
This discussion has been closed.