Reconciled transactions not reconcile anymore

Options
AJD11191
AJD11191 Member ✭✭
For a few weeks now, I'm finding that transactions I've recon iled in the bank register are appearing an unrecognized. One bank statement I reconciled today showed that I had unrecognized transactions back to July. I econcile that account every month (and, no, i haven't skipped any) Same thing happening with investment registers. I'm using Quicken online on Windows 10. Auto update is on.

I've been using Quicken since the 1990s and I find now that with every update, the program gets worse.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @AJD11191

I assume that when you say " transactions I've recon iled in the bank register are appearing an unrecognized "  you meant to say they are "appearing as unreconciled"  in other words the reconciliation process is not working.  If that isn't what you mean - then exactly what does "unrecognized" mean? 

If you haven't already, I suggest that you validate your Quicken datafile by following the steps located at this LINK.  You should start with the section entitled "Third, Copy your file and Validate".

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.