Trouble reauthorizing B of A [edited]

Options
Jill Met
Jill Met Member
I am getting Error Message OL-301-B when I try to reauthorize Bank of America access for data sharing. I have turned off all pop-up blockers but still cannot reauthorize. Bof
A has told me there are no issues accessing my account online. One thing, after 15+ failures, I deactivated online services for my BofA account. I did not realize that was a no-no at the time. Hopefully, someone can walk me through the reauthorization process.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Jill Met,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try to refresh financial institution branding and profile by following the instructions provided below.
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    Once that is done, attempt to go through the reauthorization process again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jill Met
    Jill Met Member
    Options
    Hello Anja and thank you for your feedback. I have followed the steps you suggest but, because I deactivated online services to BofA, I do not see BofA as an option in my online center. So I am back to square one trying to connect my BofA account in Quicken to the bank. Do you have any other advice for me or do you think my issue is caused by the same issue people are having with reauthorizing their connection?
  • Jill Met
    Jill Met Member
    Options
    I will add to the above that I get error message CC-501 when trying to connect.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Jill Met said:
    I will add to the above that I get error message CC-501 when trying to connect.
    Hello @Jill Met,   

I am sorry that these connectivity issues are ongoing, and that there was some confusion about reauthorization. Thank you for continuing to work with us on this problem.

Has this CC-501 error message been appearing for more than 24 hours? If so, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support as soon as possible using the information provided via this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources they have available. You can also follow the link provided here for additional information about this error code.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jill Met
    Jill Met Member
    Options
    Thank you Jared. I have spent some time on the phone with support trying multiple ways to reconnect to BofA and they have bumped it up to another level. I will call them tomorrow. Wish me luck!
This discussion has been closed.