How to get shortcuts to appear in Quicken header

Options
DanF007
DanF007 Member ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I had several reports that I used frequently in the Quicken header. They seemed to have gone away after recent updates were applied. Do you know how to get them back to appear?

Best Answer

• DanF007
    DanF007 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Didn't help because right click on toolbar didn't give me anything, not even option to customize. However, I did Edit, Preferences, Navigation, Other Options, checked Show Quicken Toolbar...and just like magic all reports showed up. Now when I right click on toolbar, customize shows up. I'm all good, thanks.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You might want to try the following:
    1. Right click on the area where those reports used to show up and click on Customize Toolbar
    2. Then click on Add or Remove Saved Reports.
    3. Scroll down through the list of Saved Reports and check the boxes of those that you wish to have displayed.
    4. Then click on OK and then on Done.
    Those reports should now be visible in the Toolbar.
    On occasion I have had saved reports that no longer show up correctly after updating Quicken.  If this happened to you, then you will need to generate a new default report, customize it the way you want and then save that as a new custom report.  You can select the old name customized report and save the new report as that if you wish.  It will overwrite the old corrupted report.  Then go back through the process above and see if that resolves the issue for you.
    Did this work for you?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• DanF007
    DanF007 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Didn't help because right click on toolbar didn't give me anything, not even option to customize. However, I did Edit, Preferences, Navigation, Other Options, checked Show Quicken Toolbar...and just like magic all reports showed up. Now when I right click on toolbar, customize shows up. I'm all good, thanks.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DanF007 said:
    Ah, it didn't dawn on me that the Toolbar itself was hidden...although it should have.  I'm happy to hear that you didn't need to generate all new customized reports, again.  Thanks for posting the fix for your issue. 

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.