Fidelity Investments not appearing in " add account list"

Options
gptmegan
gptmegan Member, Windows Beta Beta
Hello,
I don't see Fidelity Investments listed when I try to add an account. I see other Fidelity options, but not investments. I tried some of the others, but they are going to a different websites (I need www.fidelity.com).
Anyone know a workaround?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gptmegan said:
    Hello,
    I don't see Fidelity Investments listed when I try to add an account. I see other Fidelity options, but not investments. I tried some of the others, but they are going to a different websites (I need www.fidelity.com).
    Anyone know a workaround?
    Hello @gptmegan,    

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Fidelity-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same error occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Hank62
    Hank62 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I deactivated my Fidelity Investment account. Tried setting it up again. Fidelity Investment is not found in the list. I've been able to add Fidelity Investment in the past.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hank62 said:
    I deactivated my Fidelity Investment account. Tried setting it up again. Fidelity Investment is not found in the list. I've been able to add Fidelity Investment in the past.
    Hello @Hank62,  

Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. I am sorry you are experiencing this issue.

Are you noticing this issue repeating itself in a test file? Also, what prompted you to deactivate your Fidelity Investment account?

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    gptmegan said:  I don't see Fidelity Investments listed when I try to add an account.
    What version … Help —> About Quicken
    is this a Brokerage, IRA, or 401k type ?
    And... you are NOT seeing this - for the Add Account - and both the NetBenefits and Investments show up ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Hank62
    Hank62 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Jared" I have Quicken Starter version R44.28. When I search for Fidelity Investments it only shows me Fidelity names that are banks, savings, or credit card accounts. There are no best results options provided in the drop down.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hank62 said:
    > @Quicken Jared I have Quicken Starter version R44.28..
    The STARTER version doesn’t support Investments - did you change versions ? 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Hank62
    Hank62 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Ps56k2 said:
    > The STARTER version doesn’t support Investments - did you change versions ? 
    Yes I did. That explains it. Thanks
  • Hank62
    Hank62 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Hank62 said:
    > Yes I did. That explains it. Thanks
    >
    >
This discussion has been closed.