Last Update Killed me

Options
:'( :'( Ok, this last update pushes me to find another way to do my finances. I spend too much time already then the new "authorization" that seemed to go well messed up my accounts badly and now I have about 5-10 days missing data that is not downloading. simply not worth the time to manually put them in and I always liked Quicken. I am getting older and MORE time trying to balance and manage my personal finances is NOT a goal. Wish someone could help me but really can't farm this out and the connections to the investment accounts changed significantly and I do not like it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jkpillow said:
    :'(:'( Ok, this last update pushes me to find another way to do my finances. I spend too much time already then the new "authorization" that seemed to go well messed up my accounts badly and now I have about 5-10 days missing data that is not downloading. simply not worth the time to manually put them in and I always liked Quicken. I am getting older and MORE time trying to balance and manage my personal finances is NOT a goal. Wish someone could help me but really can't farm this out and the connections to the investment accounts changed significantly and I do not like it.
    Hello @jkpillow

I am sorry about these issues with missing transaction data and online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what financial institution is associated with the affected accounts? Also, are you noticing other issues with online banking, besides missing data? We can provide more assistance once we know more about the situation. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.