Capital One is not connecting

Options
les@dr
les@dr Member
I've seen this in other threads and some people have gotten resolution, but I continue to be unable to connect to Capital One. The system says I have authorized successfully, but the system doesn't acknowledge it and it continues to give this error code: Error code: BID = 17410. Please help - this is extremely frustrating and time consuming.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    les@dr said:
    I've seen this in other threads and some people have gotten resolution, but I continue to be unable to connect to Capital One. The system says I have authorized successfully, but the system doesn't acknowledge it and it continues to give this error code: Error code: BID = 17410. Please help - this is extremely frustrating and time consuming.
    Hello @les@dr,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with BID errors and difficulty connecting accounts. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you currently making use of any pop-up blockers, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), or new firewall settings? In particular, are you making use of Avast antivirus software? If so, it may be necessary to remove these items - at least temporarily - in order to troubleshoot this issue. These can sometimes be  related to errors of the kind described here.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.