Quicken is randomly changing my currencies. (Q Win Canada)

LoveLights
LoveLights Member
I have gone through this twice now. I have accounts that are correctly set up as CAD, but when I sync with my bank, they all change to USD. In the account settings, the option to change it back is greyed out. Has anyone else had this problem?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have gone through this twice now. I have accounts that are correctly set up as CAD, but when I sync with my bank, they all change to USD. In the account settings, the option to change it back is greyed out. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Hello @LoveLights,  

I do apologize about this issue with currency changes. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing this issue with one particular financial institution, and if so, which one? Also, you mentioned this has happened before; did the issue seem to resolve itself before, and what seemed to work in the past?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to work with you more on this, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • I have tested this several times and we have not yet found any solution. It is worse with ScotiaBank. CIBC seems ok.
  • If I download the QFX file from Scotiabank and import it to Quicken, it is fine. But as soon as I set up any type of connection, it switches to USD.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have tested this several times and we have not yet found any solution. It is worse with ScotiaBank. CIBC seems ok.
    Hello @LoveLights,  

I see; thank you for getting back to me with more information about what is happening. I am sorry that you are continuing to be affected by this issue. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Scotia Bank and issues with currency conversion that may be related to this situation. You can view the link provided here for additional information and any future updates. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.