Has anyone downloaded Version 6.10 (October 2022) for MAC? Will this update fix any of our problems

Options
Bean13
Bean13 Member ✭✭
I am updating all my accounts manually. I have not downloaded any transactions do to problems with Quicken. I wish Quicken would issue a credit to customers for the problems we are having. Thoughts? Thank you.

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I've had no problems with 6.10.  I've found each release to be more stable than the previous, and with new features.  There is nothing that came up during testing to suggest that anything about 6.10 would cause any download or other problems at all.

Can you be very specific about what is not working for you?

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• Bean13
    Bean13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi, thank you for your response. I've had issues of duplicate transactions during updating checking accounts, specifically Chase accounts. I've had checking accounts duplicated and credit card transaction dowloaded incorrectly, all Chase accounts.
  • gretalee
    gretalee Member
    Options
    I have upgraded and now I can't load transactions from Bank America I download the the qfx file move it to the open file, it goes through the normal process of saying it is download the sum of the file (number or files) but nothing is there. I keep reregistering on the BA website and have also used the import feature (I have used Quick for almost a decade. This is crazy because tax season is approaching!!!! I really depend on Quicken. I may need to find a backup if this is going to be a problem. I spend my entire day fighting with this program.
This discussion has been closed.