Connecting with Bank Of America

Options
Is the connection issue I'm seeing with Discover and others also the reason for my inability to connect with Bank Of America-All other states? Do I need to cool my jets and leet you solve it?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jdickins said:
    Is the connection issue I'm seeing with Discover and others also the reason for my inability to connect with Bank Of America-All other states? Do I need to cool my jets and leet you solve it?
    Hello @jdickins,   

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you able to tell us more about what seems to be happening with your Bank of America accounts, specifically? Are you seeing any particular error messages? Also, is this problem only appearing in the Web application? I ask because this Discussion was posted to the Quicken for Web Category of the forum.

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jdickins
    jdickins Member
    Options
    error code OL-301 appears when I try to download a payment to BA or upload my transactions to mate to the Quicken register. BA thinks its a Quicken problem. May password is correct as I can sign into BA via web
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jdickins said:
    error code OL-301 appears when I try to download a payment to BA or upload my transactions to mate to the Quicken register. BA thinks its a Quicken problem. May password is correct as I can sign into BA via web
    Hello @jdickins,  

I am sorry that you are being affected by these online banking error messages. Thank you for getting back to me about this.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the instructions provided below:
    1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.
    This will update your branding information. Also note that there are currently Open Alerts that may be related to this issue. You can follow the links provided here and here for additional information.

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jdickins
    jdickins Member
    Options
    Did that before I contacted you without success. I think I'll give it a day or two and reboot. Then I'll do the procedure above. I f you have another idea please post.
    Thanks
    John
This discussion has been closed.