I am having trouble accessing netxinvestor

Options
1MasiV2
1MasiV2 Member
edited November 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I wish to download from netxinvestor. When I try, I get the response "this is not your fault."

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1MasiV2 said:
    I wish to download from netxinvestor. When I try, I get the response "this is not your fault."
    Hello @1MasiV2,   

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

If this error message remains after 24 hours, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support - per the instructions in this Support Article - using the link provided here. They will need to document and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To download from a brokerage, your account must be activated using "Direct Connect" as the download protocol. Anything else may not work.
    If you are using Windows 10 or 11, have you installed the Windows Security Updates for October?
    There's a problem with that update. See this discussion for more details and a fix:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20307756#Comment_20307756

This discussion has been closed.