How do you split a payment to allocate into TWO separate accounts? NOT categories.

Options
Douglas24
Douglas24 Member
Just like the paycheck wizard allows you to spit a payment between checking and savings, can you do the same with another regular account... i.e. Mortage and Escrow?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Douglas24

So, you just need to use the square brackets around the account names in the split transaction when you enter the payment transaction.

Here's an example of how it will look:

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Douglas24

So, you just need to use the square brackets around the account names in the split transaction when you enter the payment transaction.

Here's an example of how it will look:

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Douglas24
    Douglas24 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Frankx
This discussion has been closed.