Edit existing online payee

Options
QM Version 6.10.2 (Build 610.46306.100)

I am trying to edit the name on an existing on line bank payee. When I attempt to do this Qm warns it cannot modify Payee name with pending transactions. So the question is after the pending payment is complete will I be in a position to edit the Payee name or will all future scheduled transactions need to be deleted?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QM Version 6.10.2 (Build 610.46306.100)

I am trying to edit the name on an existing on line bank payee. When I attempt to do this Qm warns it cannot modify Payee name with pending transactions. So the question is after the pending payment is complete will I be in a position to edit the Payee name or will all future scheduled transactions need to be deleted?
    Hello @Concordman,  

I am sorry for any confusion regarding the editing of online payees. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

If the payment is completed, you should be able to edit all instances of the payee name by navigating to Bills & Income tab then the Bills subtab and clicking on the 'three dots' at the far right-hand side of the Payee, and then clicking Edit All Instances...

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Thx Jared, so I understand correctly after the pending payment I should have no issues editing the name of the payee..correct?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thx Jared, so I understand correctly after the pending payment I should have no issues editing the name of the payee..correct?
    Hello @Concordman,  

Thanks for reaching out for further clarification.

Yes, that is correct. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.