Cannot Connect To DCU (Digital Federal CU) IRA Account

Options
BobM
BobM Member ✭✭✭
I still cannot connect to my Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) Traditional IRA account. When I attempt to connect, all of my other DCU accounts (Checking, Savings, Loan, Credit Card) all show up and work fine. But my IRA account is never listed.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobM said:
    I still cannot connect to my Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) Traditional IRA account. When I attempt to connect, all of my other DCU accounts (Checking, Savings, Loan, Credit Card) all show up and work fine. But my IRA account is never listed.
    Hello @BobM,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch, click Next
    4. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location, click Next
    5. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web, click Next 

You may then add your Digital Federal Credit Union accounts in the newly created data file by choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not this problem continues in this data file. 

Let us know about your results, if you have the opportunity.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BobM
    BobM Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    No difference. As before, it lists all my other various DCU accounts, except my IRA account. On the DCU side, this one account is classified as a retirement account (as opposed to Checking, Savings, Loan, Credit Card, etc. which all show up).
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    BobM said:
    No difference. As before, it lists all my other various DCU accounts, except my IRA account. On the DCU side, this one account is classified as a retirement account (as opposed to Checking, Savings, Loan, Credit Card, etc. which all show up).
    Hello @BobM,  

Thanks for getting back to me with your results. I apologize that this issue is continuing. 

If the Connection Type is Quicken Connect (You can check this by clicking on Advanced in the Add Account screen once you have typed in the name of your financial institution and selected an 'instance') I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support regarding this problem. You can do this through the link provided here. I wish that I could provide more troubleshooting via the Community, but Support will need to diagnose and document this problem in greater detail with the resources and tools uniquely available to them.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BobM
    BobM Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jared. Is there a way to submit this issue, since it's not urgent? I only see options to chat with support or call support. I'd prefer to just log the issue with support.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    BobM said:
    Thanks Jared. Is there a way to submit this issue, since it's not urgent? I only see options to chat with support or call support. I'd prefer to just log the issue with support.
    Hello @BobM,  

It's my pleasure, and thanks for checking back in with us about this. 

In this case, contacting Support would be the only way to create a ticket so that we can track the issue. The best way to log the problem would be to reach out to Support with the means provided earlier.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BobM
    BobM Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished with support. Unfortunately, this was the response. Posting, just in case it helps someone else: "Thank you so much on this case all the option we have available for Digital Federal CU don't support investing accounts just regular banking accounts, we apologize for the problem."
This discussion has been closed.