Chase: missing transactions

Options
For the last month or two I have had issues downloading transactions from my Chase VISA credit card. I continually have to reauthorize and each time I do and try to download transactions it wants me to reauthorize again. Today I finally got it to reauthorize and download transactions. However the balance in Quicken says my balance is $63 on the card, however real balance is $1,492. Apparently I am missing a large number of transactions!

I just renewed my subscription and expect to receive value for my payment, but I am greatly disappointed and I am researching now to find a better product for my money.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the last month or two I have had issues downloading transactions from my Chase VISA credit card. I continually have to reauthorize and each time I do and try to download transactions it wants me to reauthorize again. Today I finally got it to reauthorize and download transactions. However the balance in Quicken says my balance is $63 on the card, however real balance is $1,492. Apparently I am missing a large number of transactions!

I just renewed my subscription and expect to receive value for my payment, but I am greatly disappointed and I am researching now to find a better product for my money.
    Hello @tpreisinger,   

I am sorry about this problem with missing transactions. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing that particular categories or types of transactions are affected? Is it possibly the case that the account balance merely appears incorrectly while the transactions are present? Note that there is currently an Open Alert regarding Chase, where some users were noticing that transactions failed to download to their accounts. This may be related to your situation; you can follow the link here for more details and for any future updates.

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • tpreisinger
    Options
    There are so many transactions involved I don't have time to evaluate what is missing. My cc statement will be available in a couple of days and I will look closer.
This discussion has been closed.