Stock not showing up in Portfolio home screen

Options
El Hud
El Hud Member ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Hello, I have bought/sold many times in the past and the ticker has always populated in the Portfolio home screen under Investing. I recently Bought a stock, logged it in the journal and the amount subtracted from the total. I then sold a Covered Call against my position and logged it. (Do this all the time) However, when I go to the Portfolio view, only the Covered Call populates. I've check the Security List and the symbol/company is listed and the Hide box is clear/unchecked. How do I get this stock to populate? Thank you

Best Answer

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Have you gone into Portfolio view > Options > Customize current view... > Securities and made sure the box next to the security is checked?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Have you gone into Portfolio view > Options > Customize current view... > Securities and made sure the box next to the security is checked?

• El Hud
    El Hud Member ✭✭
    Options
    WOW! Thank you! I never seen that view in 20+ years. It worked. Thank you again!
  • David Russell
    Options
    I was on the phone with Quicken for over 2 hours. They could not help. So I came to community and it's fix in a matter of minutes!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!
This discussion has been closed.