Where are my downloaded transactions?

Options
sfreba
sfreba Member ✭✭
I am a long time Quicken user. All of a sudden my Downloaded transactions are not appearing at the bottom of the page. THe screen shows Downloaded Transactions (0), but if I look at the account on the side bar, I see a red flag - and I can see that there are a number of transactions to review, but I do not know how to see them. This has just started recently. My system shows the last download as of today.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @sfreba,

If you are seeing a red flag next in the side bar but there are none in the Downloaded Transactions window it is possible that those are "pending transactions" rather than downloaded transactions.   You'll know that this is true if you then actually see downloaded transactions in that account the next day.  You may also be able to confirm this, by reviewing your account activity on the financial institution's website.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• sfreba
    sfreba Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for responding Frank but I can confirm that these are not pending transactions (per the banks website) but are posted transaction. Some of these go back a month or so. This is happening on my investment accounts - my checking account seems to be fine. In addition, if I hover over the red flag, it states that there are transactions for my review, but I cannot find them. Anything you can suggest will be appreciated.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @streba,

Which financial institutions are involved; is it just one of a number of them?  Also which version of Quicken are you running and, since this just started recently, did it start after you recently updated the Quicken application?

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• sfreba
    sfreba Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am on Quicken version R244.27 Build #27.1.44.27. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm if this started after an update or not -m I will occasionally do a one-step update on all my accounts but not review the accounts right away. This is happening with my Merrill Lynch accounts, as well as my Chase bank account and a Discover credit card. I have completed the 'share data' process from Chase bank - several times actually!
  • sfreba
    sfreba Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Frank. I just wanted to follow up and see if this additional information was able to help you solve my problem - or if anyone else has had this issue and found a solution. Thank you
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @sfreba

I assume that you made a typo and that you are actually running version R44.27.  If that is the case, I want to note that a number of Q users (who are on R44.27) are reporting that they are seeing similar behavior to what you are seeing and that it appears the problem is pending transactions.  I know you indicated that some problem transactions go back "a month or so ago", so your issues may be a combination of historical transactions and pending transactions.  You may want to review and the bookmark the thread located at this LINK.

My suggestion would be that you contact Quicken Support via this LINK for some "hands-on" help.

Let us know how this works out.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.