TD Ameritrade Broken again

Options
sohard_98
sohard_98 Member ✭✭
As a result of the most recent update (Version R44.28, Build 27.1.44.28), any attempt to download transactions with TD Ameritrade accounts yields only and Error message. No code, no explanation, no nothing. This was working up until yet another update. Is this a known issue and, if so, what is the resolution short of gong through the entire deactivate/reactivate process?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sohard_98 said:
    As a result of the most recent update (Version R44.28, Build 27.1.44.28), any attempt to download transactions with TD Ameritrade accounts yields only and Error message. No code, no explanation, no nothing. This was working up until yet another update. Is this a known issue and, if so, what is the resolution short of gong through the entire deactivate/reactivate process?
    Hello @sohard_98,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

You mentioned an error message with no error code; what does the message say, exactly? If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch, click Next
    4. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location, click Next
    5. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web, click Next 

You may then add your TD Ameritrade-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.