What is the ETA for fixing the link to Capital One 360 accounts?

Options
johnsebastian
johnsebastian Member
This issue has been going on for at least a week.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This issue has been going on for at least a week.
    Hello @johnsebastian,  

I am sorry about these issues with the Quicken Cloud. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then try the steps listed below, in order:
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    I hope to hear back from you about how this works. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • johnsebastian
    Options
    Negative. I continue to get the same message. "Server communication error" "Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable" "(QCS-0500) An internal problem has occurred while processing your request [RequestId = null]. Please try after some time."
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Negative. I continue to get the same message. "Server communication error" "Quicken Cloud is temporarily unavailable" "(QCS-0500) An internal problem has occurred while processing your request [RequestId = null]. Please try after some time."
    Hello @johnsebastian,   

I am sorry to hear about these issues persisting, even after signing out and then back in. Thank you for getting back to me about what is happening after attempting the earlier troubleshooting recommendations. 

First, save a backup once more. Next, sign out of the mobile and/or web apps (if you are making use of them). After this, follow the instructions provided below to remove the cloud account from your main data file:
    1. On your desktop program; navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and turn sync Off
    4. Close Preferences
    5. Open a different data file, or if you don't have a second data file to open, then create a temporary new data file (click here to view instructions under To create a new data file).
    6. Once you've opened a different data file, navigate back to Quicken
    7. Preferences...
    8. Connected Services
    9. Click on See all cloud accounts 
    10. Select the cloud account name from your original file
    11. Click the minus-sign (-) in the bottom left corner
    12. On the pop-up screen, click Delete Cloud Account
    13. Switch back to your original data file (click here to view instructions, scroll down to Switching between data files)
    14. Once you've returned to your original data file, navigate back to Quicken
    15. Preferences...
    16. Mobile, Sync & Alerts and turn sync back on
    Once that's done, see if the issue remains. You can also delete the new file you created as its cloud account.

Let us know how this works for you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • johnsebastian
    Options
    Thank you. That process worked. Have a good day.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Thank you. That process worked. Have a good day.
    Hello @johnsebastian,  

Thanks so much for letting us know how things turned out. I am glad to hear that the situation seems to have been resolved.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.