New scheduled transaction not showing as scheduled in action column in register

Options
DONM1146
DONM1146 Member ✭✭
I've entered a new, scheduled transaction into my register, but it does not show "Sched" in the action column when I save it. I have tried editing the entry several ways, but it does not take. I am using Quicken Deluxe for Mac, ver. 6.10.2, on macOS 12.6.

Best Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You should see a clock symbol in the Status column (the one with the black dot) when you create a scheduled transaction. 

"Sched" in the action column is not a standard feature. There are two ways that entries get made in the Action column: (1) the user makes an entry, or (2) the entry is made from date from a transaction download. This is why you won't see consistent entries (such as "CREDIT" and "DEBIT") across accounts, or even within accounts. In short, "Sched" in the action column is not something that Quicken itself populates. 

If you really want "Sched" in the action column, you can always just put it there yourself. For an existing scheduled transaction, double click and select Edit All Instances. Then click the > icon next to Add Tags/Memo/Action and enter it there.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • DONM1146
    DONM1146 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That answer was perfect! Thanks for your help.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You should see a clock symbol in the Status column (the one with the black dot) when you create a scheduled transaction. 

"Sched" in the action column is not a standard feature. There are two ways that entries get made in the Action column: (1) the user makes an entry, or (2) the entry is made from date from a transaction download. This is why you won't see consistent entries (such as "CREDIT" and "DEBIT") across accounts, or even within accounts. In short, "Sched" in the action column is not something that Quicken itself populates. 

If you really want "Sched" in the action column, you can always just put it there yourself. For an existing scheduled transaction, double click and select Edit All Instances. Then click the > icon next to Add Tags/Memo/Action and enter it there.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • DONM1146
    DONM1146 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That answer was perfect! Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.