Why did my "All Dates" not automatic filling in line.

Options
Ron
Ron Member ✭✭
Don't know what happen. I'm the only only entering info into Rental received. Just entered this month date receved and it loaded out of sequence. the enter date.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I'm having a very hard time understanding what you are asking. But I'll take a shot in the dark: are you saying the transactions in the register are not in date order? If that's the issue, then click the word "Date" at the top of the date column. That will restore the register to date order. Click "Date" again to reverse the order.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Options
    Rick
    Maybe that solved the problem?? Prior I had the rental income from that house listed on the top, the name and date of the first renter. It showed the first month's amount by month, say received 2/7/2015.$$ to this month's date. The following month received 3/8/2022, and so on.
    Later in the sequence, month by month, year by year, it was all in order up to this month and year. Now it appears reverse and not showing back to the beginning at the top with the latest on the bottom of the screen. Also, now doesn't cover all of the transactions.
    I hope you understand what I am saying. I am in my 80's and lack the talent you "younger" folks.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I'm going to suggest you contact Quicken Support by phone by clicking Support at the top of this page (don't Google it). A live agent can connect to your Quicken screen to see what is happening. It's much easier than trying to describe it in words.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.