Success with Texans Credit Union after their Software Upgrade?

Options
ppeters
ppeters Member ✭✭
Ever since Texans Credit Union updated their systems, I haven't been able to connect to them for transaction downloads. I know my login credentials are correct because I use them to log into the Texans website.

Are there any other Texans customers out there? Are you have success in downloading transactions?

Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppeters said:
    Ever since Texans Credit Union updated their systems, I haven't been able to connect to them for transaction downloads. I know my login credentials are correct because I use them to log into the Texans website.

Are there any other Texans customers out there? Are you have success in downloading transactions?

Thanks!
    Hello @ppeters,      

I am sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you attempting to add new accounts, or link previously existing ones that seem to have been removed from online services? Are you receiving any error messages when trying to add or link your accounts? When did the Credit Union update their servers?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this, and I hope to offer more advice once I hear back from you with more details about what is happening. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ppeters
    ppeters Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am just trying to connect to accounts that existed in Quicken before the software upgrade. When ever I try to connect from Quicken, I get a CC-502 connection problem error. I have verified that I can log into the Texans website using these credentials. Texans claims they are not doing anything to block access. IT looks like Texans completed their software upgrade apx. Oct 26. I haven't been able to download transactions since then.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppeters said:
    I am just trying to connect to accounts that existed in Quicken before the software upgrade. When ever I try to connect from Quicken, I get a CC-502 connection problem error. I have verified that I can log into the Texans website using these credentials. Texans claims they are not doing anything to block access. IT looks like Texans completed their software upgrade apx. Oct 26. I haven't been able to download transactions since then.
    Hello  @ppeters,   

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties continuing, and thank you for speaking with us in more detail about what appears to be happening at the moment.

If this error message is persisting for more than 24 hours, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here. They will need to troubleshoot and document this issue in greater detail with the resources and tools available to them.

I hope that is helpful.

Thanks, 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.