Cannot download from Landmark Credit Union (Wisconsin)

Options
tlpwis
tlpwis Member ✭✭✭
After Landmark's "Digital Banking upgrade" this week, I am unable to download transactions with Quicken. I deactivated the accounts for download and attempt to re-establish them with online setup, but get error "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Landmark Credit Union (WI)". Seems every year with their "upgrades" they break more than the fix or create.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tlpwis said:
    After Landmark's "Digital Banking upgrade" this week, I am unable to download transactions with Quicken. I deactivated the accounts for download and attempt to re-establish them with online setup, but get error "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Landmark Credit Union (WI)". Seems every year with their "upgrades" they break more than the fix or create.
    Hello @tlpwis,   

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community. 

First, take a look at the Support Article linked here, specifically the section entitled If this is the first time this has happened. Do any of those situations seem to apply, and do any of the corresponding steps seem to resolve the issue? If not, take a look at the section entitled If this issue occurs frequently.

Also, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I am eager to hear your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bmet
    bmet Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same Problem. Checking and Savings use Express but Visa is unable to connect. Test account is able to update.
  • bmet
    bmet Member ✭✭
    Options
    Solved problem by deactivating all accounts from Landmark and then reactivaing. Did not work with just deactivating and reactivating one account. Tried because it worked when adding "all" accounts to test file.
  • Hoyapaul
    Hoyapaul Member ✭✭
    Options
    I also had a similar problem with Landmark. I was also able to solve it by deactivating all Landmark accounts, but had to re-add the accounts using "Landmark Credit Union - WI". The regular "Landmark Credit Union" (without the "- WI") didn't work.
This discussion has been closed.