Navy Federal Won't connect (Q Mac)

Options
Wakemom
Wakemom Member
I am using Quicken for Mac. I have been trying to update my Navy Federal accounts since September 30, 2022. None of the accounts will connect and update. I have tried all the previous discussion solutions but none have worked. Now it says "Quicken can't find any accounts at Navy federal" Help, please!
Tagged:

Comments

• Wakemom
    Wakemom Member
    Options
    "We were unable to identify any accounts to add. This could be because there aren't any accounts associated with this login (not true) or because your accounts aren't supported by Quicken at this time." Why had Quicken stopped supporting Navy Federal CU accounts? I did not have this problem before October 1, 2022
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Wakemom

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to update your NFCU accounts? What is the connection method with these accounts? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the NFCU accounts to see if any of the same errors occur. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with any troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Wakemom
    Wakemom Member
    Options
    Tried that... Still failed exact quote from connection is "Quicken couldn't find any accounts to add.
    We were unable to identify any accounts to add. This could be because there aren't any accounts associated with this login or because your accounts aren't supported by Quicken at this time." I have multiple accounts at NFCU with my login.
  • Wakemom
    Wakemom Member
    Options
    It won't allow me to reconnect or fix the error.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Wakemom

Thank you for attempting the test file and for providing more information. 

Due to receiving the same error in the test file as well as in your main file, I suggest reaching out to Navy Federal for more assistance as this indicates an issue with the way that they are sending information through the servers. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Wakemom
    Wakemom Member
    Options
    Any work on this? I left a Trouble ticket but no one has replied. This should not be this challenging.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried this:
    Deactivate all NFCU accounts, even those that have long been closed but are still activated.
    Logon to the bank's website and, for each account, see if they offer QFX (Quicken compatible) download of transactions, one month/one statement at a time or for a specified date range. Download this file and let Quicken import it into the desired account register. Be sure to select the correct account register or you won't like the results. Repeat for all other accounts.
This discussion has been closed.