Chase Accounts transactions will not download

Options
Migrated to the new Chase system, but transactions will not download. Note that this seems to be a reported issue for at least four weeks, but still no resolution.

Is there a timeline for resolution? My subscription renews in January, but if I cannot download Chase transactions, not clear that the subscription has any value.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PEF1951 said:
    Migrated to the new Chase system, but transactions will not download. Note that this seems to be a reported issue for at least four weeks, but still no resolution.

Is there a timeline for resolution? My subscription renews in January, but if I cannot download Chase transactions, not clear that the subscription has any value.
    Hello @PEF1951,    

I am sorry to hear about this issue with downloading transactions. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Chase accounts and problems like those that you describe. You can follow the link provided here for more about this. Unfortunately, there is no ETA regarding a resolution available at the moment. Any information about this will be posted in the linked alert as soon as possible. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.