Balances errors after recent update to v. R44.28

Options
Following update, all register balances were changed and bear no resemlance to pre-update and actual account balances.

Quicken Deluxe 2022, Version R44.28
Windows 10 current updates

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You might want to try restoring the last backup file from just before the version update occurred and see if the issue is no longer present.

Quicken now automatically backs up the data file just before doing version updates.  The version that was just updated from will be inserted into the backup file name as highlighted in this example:

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11

• edwardsimonian
    edwardsimonian Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Success and brilliant suggestion! But left me more than a little embarassed. I've been using Quicken for 30+ years and should have known this. Sincerest appreciation!!!

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You might want to try restoring the last backup file from just before the version update occurred and see if the issue is no longer present.

Quicken now automatically backs up the data file just before doing version updates.  The version that was just updated from will be inserted into the backup file name as highlighted in this example:

• edwardsimonian
    edwardsimonian Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Success and brilliant suggestion! But left me more than a little embarassed. I've been using Quicken for 30+ years and should have known this. Sincerest appreciation!!!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that it worked for you.

This discussion has been closed.