issues with paycheck

Options
kenz5103
kenz5103 Member ✭✭
When using paycheck wizard it wants to make my savings account the primary account instead of my checking account. Additionally, it will not let me edit it, either there or later after entering it in the register. Previously all my paycheck deposits show the category as "split" now it shows the category as "Gross Salary" without all of my deductions shown.
I have been using Quicken for about 15 years and have never had this issue before.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @kenz5103

Assuming that you have just started seeing this issue with your paycheck transactions, do you have a good recent backup file?  If so, the most effective solution could be to restore a backup file, since it sounds like there may be corruption involving the memorized paycheck entry.

Are you seeing any error codes?  Any other entries that are different from how they were saved, etc.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.