Bank of America - Transactions not downloading (QMAC) [Edited]

Options
mototom
mototom Member ✭✭
Online updates aren't currently working for me. It doesn't appear to be a bank problem—it's every account across multiple institutions. No errors are returned. Quicken says the update completes normally. But it flies through the transactions step and looking at the website there are definitely transactions there that are not getting downloaded.

I understand that service outages can occur. But it's weird and not okay that Quicken seems to think everything is fine.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Than you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been forwarded to the proper channels and it is being looked into. However, in order for our teams to thoroughly investigate the issue, if you haven't yet, we request your assistance by submitting your log files through Help > Report a problem. You can also add "Attn: CTP-5013" to the title/subject line.  While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue.

The more submissions we receive, the better.

Thank you!
    (CTP-5013)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• sduck
    sduck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here - using Bank of America, numerous accounts. It just flies through the update process, and nothing gets marked as cleared even if it has on their website.
  • sduck
    sduck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Oh - I can't edit my post. (what kind of forum software is this anyway?) Quicken version 6.10.3, macos 13.01.
  • uconnjhd
    uconnjhd Member ✭✭
    Options
    same problem with Bank of America, shows as reconciled but transactions did not download.
    Version 6.10.3, macos 13.0
  • Nikki-Mae
    Options
    Bank of America account is updating the online amounts but absolutely NO transactions are being downloaded in ANY of my accounts despite them being cleared at the bank's website. This seems to have started on the 14th of this month in most of my accounts; however, I have one account that completely dropped the downloads and will not reconnect, even though I have tried to do so.
  • Nikki-Mae
    Options
    Just logged into Bank of America and tried to download the transactions I needed from the one account that will not connect through Quicken. Everything goes well, including linking the accounts, but absolutely NO transactions will download. This apparently began (for this account) sometime on October 7th or shortly thereafter (I had two 10/7/22 transactions that downloaded and one that didn't---but it could be that this transaction cleared the next day or so).

I still have several accounts that are connected through Quicken but stopped downloading transactions on the 14th or 15th of November. The online balance shows up correctly but it shows an orange reconciliation error, until I mark the undownloaded-but-cleared-at-the-bank transactions as cleared. Of course, I get the warning (you're marking transactions as cleared that have not downloaded).
  • Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hi - same issue for me this morning. Software says everything has been updated, but no corresponding transaction matches, updates, etc. Bank of America, all accounts.
  • JohnM47
    JohnM47 Member
    Options
    New user. BoA accounts. No transactions downloaded. ???
  • Gatorgrad95
    Gatorgrad95 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    My transactions from my BOA account aren't downloading as of 11/15/2022. I tried redoing the connection with the bank but that didn't fix it. It doesn't give me an error message, it just says it's completed, but I can go to my bank and see that there are transactions that haven't downloaded.
  • rdclawn
    rdclawn Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Purchases have not been downloaded to my BOA credit card account in Quicken for the past couple of days. However, payments are downloaded. No errors were noted. Suddenly started. This is on a Windows 10 computer.
  • tuiterwyk
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue. Except I'm using Bank of America.
    Version 6.10.3
  • damonhicks
    damonhicks Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue here. After the update (where clearly enough testing wasn't done) Quicken isn't pulling down any transactions. In my case it's BoA. I've reset the connections, re-authorized with BoA, etc. and nothing seems to be working. The update says it's complete so there are no errors - just no transactions. I hope at least someone from Quicken is looking at this.
  • MBarach
    MBarach Member
    Options
    Same downloading problem with me, all Bank of America accounts. I contacted BofA customer service and they said I've given them all permissions to enable downloading through Quicken. Running subscription version of Quicken for Mac, version 6.10.3 (Build 610.46328.100), macOS 12.6.1. I've been downloading my BofA accounts through Quicken for perhaps a decade and this is the first time I've had this problem
  • randy_woodruff
    Options
    Quicken (for Mac) Deluxe Version 6.10.3 (Build 610.46328.100)

Transactions from BOA not downloading last few days. Appears to work, but nothing shows up on Quicken. Tried resetting connection. Setup worked perfectly. Still no transactions.

AMEX, Fidelity working.
  • Bill Desjarlais
    Options
    I am having the same issue as Gatorgrad95
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Than you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been forwarded to the proper channels and it is being looked into. However, in order for our teams to thoroughly investigate the issue, if you haven't yet, we request your assistance by submitting your log files through Help > Report a problem. You can also add "Attn: CTP-5013" to the title/subject line.  While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue.

The more submissions we receive, the better.

Thank you!
    (CTP-5013)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RioBlanco
    RioBlanco Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Similar problem, connectivity status shows synch with Bank of America has occurred successfully but no transactions are being downloaded. I reset my connection with Bank of America and problem persists
  • sduck
    sduck Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here. Issue report sent with logs. This needs to be fixed ASAP - hope to see an update today.
  • RioBlanco
    RioBlanco Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Interim fix is you can download current transactions from BOA website in Web connect format until Quicken revolves the issue
  • jsemroc
    jsemroc Member
    Options
    Same issue is impacting me. It began 11/15/22
  • KimmyCA
    KimmyCA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here as well. Nothing updating or downloading. Very frustrating. Ready to go back to pen and paper lol
  • keithgo1
    keithgo1 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hi. I tried that but unfortunately it did not resolve. I am not receiving BofA transactions.

[Merged Post]
  • mototom
    mototom Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @RioBlanco said:
    > Interim fix is you can download current transactions from BOA website in Web connect format until Quicken revolves the issue

Yes, this will work. But it's not a great workaround for 8 different accounts. I hope this gets resolved soon.
  • Franh
    Franh Member
    Options
    Cannot link my Bank of America accounts even though the Sharing Data permission was given and the Continue button which was supposed to link the accounts.
  • mikeg99
    mikeg99 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Anja" said:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Than you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
    >
    > This issue has been forwarded to the proper channels and it is being looked into. However, in order for our teams to thoroughly investigate the issue, if you haven't yet, we request your assistance by submitting your log files through Help > Report a problem. You can also add "Attn: CTP-5013" to the title/subject line.  While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue.
    >
    > The more submissions we receive, the better.
    >
    > Thank you!
    > (CTP-5013)

I am also having problems downloading activity from Bank of America. I have multiple credit cards and bank accounts, nothing is downloading. Quicken is unusable. Is there a fix being worked on?
  • Ramerl
    Ramerl Member ✭✭
    Options
    USAA has not been able to download cleared transactions for now over a week. Now today Bank of America will not download cleared transactions nor future scheduled transactions. I have reset my connections many times with both financial institutions and it did not fix any of these problems. What happened to Quicken?
  • Mircic
    Mircic Member
    Options
    same issue with B of A no downloading since beginning of October.
  • MFlynt
    MFlynt Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem since upgrading to Version 6.10.3. Bank of America new transactions will not come down through the Accounts update process
  • Jas50
    Jas50 Member ✭✭
    Options
    BofA transactions not downloading since yesterday 11/16/2022.
    Reset the connection to BofA in Quicken....

Some older transactions were reported as down loaded.
    Balance of the BofA account in "Quicken account" does not now correspond to the balance acquired by the online connection.

Recent transactions are not downloading.
  • KimmyCA
    KimmyCA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Ridiculous. Every time there is an update there is an issue. Anyone know of any better programs?
This discussion has been closed.