Quicken is having trouble connecting to Pentagon Federal Credit Union

Options
Gamal Mustafa
Gamal Mustafa Member ✭✭✭
PenFed stopped connecting and when I tried to register again I got the following message:

"Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)
"Quicken is having trouble connecting to Pentagon Federal Credit Union"

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HI @Gamal Mustafa

Can you provide some additional information that will help us to help you?

Why were you trying "to register again"?  Were you getting some error code or other message when you tried to download transactions previously?  If so, can you please describe what was happening and what messaging/feedback Quicken was giving you at the time?  Also - what was the time frame (today, yesterday, last week)?  Also, when was the last time you were able to successfully "connect" with PFCU?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Gamal Mustafa
    Gamal Mustafa Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 4 different accounts (different user and pass). 
    None of them are updating. I am not getting any error codes.
    They don't even show on the One Step Update Complete Screen.
    Even though I can see them before I do the update.

its been that way since September.

Because of that I diactivated one of the accounts and tried to "Set up" again. The error I get is "Sorry. We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.). There is no error code.

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You might want to bookmark: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7918250/ongoing-11-22-22-pentagon-federal-credit-union-cc-503-fdp-103-qcs-0429-2

I assume this is affecting everyone. For the time being, in a browser I log into the website, click the account, then under "Download Transactions" choose All, QFX Format (Quicken 2006 and higher), then Download.

wags Glad to be here!

This discussion has been closed.