Why is the transaction tab missing on one of my accounts?

Options
monfrank
monfrank Member
I have three accounts with my bank. Two of the three accounts have the download transaction tab below the register. I use this tab for updates and accepting transactions to the register. On the account that is missing the download tab, under the account name is a note that the last download was November 17, 2022. On the 2 accounts that have the download tab, they also have last download is November 17, 2022. How do I restore the download transaction tab?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @monfrank

It is likely that the the "Automatic entry" option for that one account is set to "On".  When that setting is On, the transactions are automatically accepted and\ entered or matched up with manual entries, without user intervention.  If that is not what you want to happen, all you need to do is reset that setting.

You can do that by clicking on the "Automatic entry is : On" link and then in the pop-up window > click on "No - Never automatically add transactions for this account" > then click "OK".

Let me know how that goes, or is you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.