Scheduled Transfer not in the correct date order.

Options
Detective
Detective Member ✭✭
I have a regular monthly scheduled CC transfer line item that, instead of being in the correct descending order (at the bottom) of that account's register list, shows up at the top, which is several years earlier.

For instance, the scheduled date is 12/22/22, but it is displayed above the starting balance line item in 2018. The date is correct, and the matching transfer line item in my checking account register shows up in the correct order.

I have deleted it and re-scheduled it in both the CC account and checking account, but the line item always goes up to the top of the list.

This does not happen with my two other CC account lists.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you sure this account register is correctly sorted by Date in the desired ascending or descending Date order?
    An unintended mouse click on another register column header could have changed sort order to that other column, like amount or payee name or ...
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Also, make sure the year is correct. It might display as 11/18/22, but really be 11/18/1922.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Detective
    Detective Member ✭✭
    Options
    UKR... Thanks, but I checked each category, and they all match. All in the same order.

RickO...thanks, but the date is 2022.

However, I have no idea what I did or didn't do, but it is now showing correctly. The 12/22 date is at the bottom of the list.

Thank you for your suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.