Bank of America check register does not update with One Step Update.

Options
richardcd
richardcd Member ✭✭
I have posted this before and have not received a solution. My BOA check register does not update with One Step Update. Other BOA accounts update. Other banks update. When I attempt to reconcile the account, I get a message that I have not downloaded any transactions. When I attempt to download, I get the message that navigation to webpage was canceled. This has been going on for several weeks. Please help.

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What QWin release are you using? R45.x is bug-ridden. But in any case, you "should" be able to deactivate your BoA checkng account and use Add Account to get it back online. That worked for me after being in the same situation you describe.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• richardcd
    richardcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have R45.13. I deleted my BOA accounts and added them back. Now I don't have a checking account at all. What now?
  • richardcd
    richardcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Further information: Add Account indicates that my checking account was added, but it doesn't show up under Accounts, therefore, I can't access it. My other two BOA accounts are listed under Accounts and continue to function properly.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    richardcd said:
    I have R45.13. I deleted my BOA accounts and added them back. Now I don't have a checking account at all. What now?
    You actually deleted your accounts? If so, that was a mistake. You only needed to deactivate them. Restore a backup that had your intact accounts and try again.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• richardcd
    richardcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    No, I did not delete my accounts. I fixed the problem by downloading directly from the bank's web page to Quicken (about a month's worth of data). Quicken set up a new account for the data. Looks like there was something wrong with the bank's name that occurred when I updated the connection to BOA. Works like it used to.
This discussion has been closed.