Import QFX File

Options
365vacay
365vacay Member
The last 90 days of data has successfully downloaded from my bank. I have a QFX file with the remaining data for the rest of the year, but I cannot import it into the existing account. I tried File> Import> Bank or Brokerage File. However, the Action column to link the account does not show the account as an option. Can you help?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Go ahead and let it import into a new account. Check the new account against your existing account and delete any duplicate transactions from the new account. Then select all transactions in the new account and drag and drop them into the existing Quicken account in the sidebar. The new account will now be empty and you can delete it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Go ahead and let it import into a new account. Check the new account against your existing account and delete any duplicate transactions from the new account. Then select all transactions in the new account and drag and drop them into the existing Quicken account in the sidebar. The new account will now be empty and you can delete it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • 365vacay
    365vacay Member
    Options
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.