Issues With Downloading Transactions and Charges Added as Credits [Edited]

Options
I've been using Quicken for over 20+ years and all of a sudden I am unable to download my bank and credit card activities. Not to mention instead of adding to the balance the charges on my credit cards it now adds the charges as if they are credits! It is beyond maddening.

If I try to download from the actual bank website it says that there are ZERO transactions imported when there are over 50!

[Removed - Rant]

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx) are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• rharcksen
    Options
    I am having the same problems as Smbruner and also a long time user that has never had this problem. I can answer your questions: US version, subscription is still active, Windows 10, Error codes OL-232-A, CC-502, no error code when trying to download some accounts, but no data is downloaded, Bank of Amerrica, Wells Fargo, Citibank, issues with checking and credit card accounts, problem occurs when I use one step update from a laptop computer. I have tried talking to Bank of America tech department with no luck, and run the fix to sync with the cloud account ((Victoria75 complaint at 7:07 am)
  • Smbruner
    Smbruner Member
    Options
    rharcksen - is it working now? What did you do to fix it?
This discussion has been closed.