Slow reconciling and switching between accounts

Running Quicken R45.13 under Parallels 16.5.1 and quicken is very sluggish when matching downloaded transaction of moving the focus between accounts. My data file is 227 MB and contains 6 credit card accounts, 4 bank accounts and 8 investment accounts. Quicken is allotted 4GB of memory out of a total of 8GB.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Running Quicken R45.13 under Parallels 16.5.1 and quicken is very sluggish when matching downloaded transaction of moving the focus between accounts. My data file is 227 MB and contains 6 credit card accounts, 4 bank accounts and 8 investment accounts. Quicken is allotted 4GB of memory out of a total of 8GB.
    Hello @Rafi Schwartz,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with slow One Step Updates. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. Note that this should not affect your data.

I look forward to hearing about your results, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.