Account Bar Value different then Account Holdings

theviens
theviens Member ✭✭
Account Bar Value different then Account Holdings. The acct bar is set up current value. The account holdings match the American Funds website to the penny. I have validated. Any thoughts? thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    theviens said:
    Account Bar Value different then Account Holdings. The acct bar is set up current value. The account holdings match the American Funds website to the penny. I have validated. Any thoughts? thanks!
    Hello @theviens,   

I am sorry about this discrepancy between the Account Bar and the Holdings. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Let us know how this works, if you get the chance.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • bdmoore
    bdmoore Member ✭✭
    I had this same problem today. Followed the sign out/in suggestion above. Not only did it resolve the balance display discrepancy described above, suddenly my credit card downloads from Chase bank are working again. Bonus!
  • bdmoore
    bdmoore Member ✭✭
    Oh wait... never mind. The account bar display still differs from the account balance. It's just errored in a new way. Also, a bunch of my accounts are now so far off actual I'm going to just start my data file over. Thanks, Quicken! :(
This discussion has been closed.