Bank Register Will Not Update

Options
richardcd
richardcd Member ✭✭
I have posted this before and have never gotten an answer. I'm going to try again. This has been a problem for over a month.

When I use One Step Update, my accounts at several institutions update except for one Bank of America account. My checking account at Bank of America will not update. None of my transactions appear as cleared. When I attempt to reconcile, I get a message that I haven't downloaded any transactions. Please help.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    richardcd said:
    I have posted this before and have never gotten an answer. I'm going to try again. This has been a problem for over a month.

When I use One Step Update, my accounts at several institutions update except for one Bank of America account. My checking account at Bank of America will not update. None of my transactions appear as cleared. When I attempt to reconcile, I get a message that I haven't downloaded any transactions. Please help.
    Hello @richardcd,    

I am sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing any error messages when trying to download transactions or update accounts? Also, do you have other Bank of America accounts that are updating successfully? 

I look forward to your answer, and I hope to provide further information, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • richardcd
    richardcd Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have four BOA accounts. Three work O.K. The checking account does not update. There are no error messages. I can manually download cleared items to the checking account from the bank. Accounts at other institutions update properly.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    richardcd said:
    I have four BOA accounts. Three work O.K. The checking account does not update. There are no error messages. I can manually download cleared items to the checking account from the bank. Accounts at other institutions update properly.
    Hello @richardcd,   

I apologize that this seems to be continuing, and thank you for answering my earlier questions.

First, take a look at the Support Article linked here, specifically the section entitled If this is the first time this has happened. Do any of those situations seem to apply, and do any of the corresponding steps seem to resolve the issue? If not, take a look at the section entitled If this issue occurs frequently.

If those steps do not seem to resolve the problem, or otherwise don't apply, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support. You should be able to do this with the link provided here. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.