C not changing to R

omega1963
omega1963 Member ✭✭
I have seen numerous discussions on this topic but it is still happening to me...I have used quicken for many years and have never encounter this...I have tried the remedies on other threads like validation of data and even called customer server with no results...so my question is if anyone knows if this is an known bug that quicken will eventually fix if it is I will stop doing anymore troubleshooting or is this something someone can recommend a fix to? Thank you.

Comments

  • omega1963 said:
    I have seen numerous discussions on this topic but it is still happening to me...I have used quicken for many years and have never encounter this...I have tried the remedies on other threads like validation of data and even called customer server with no results...so my question is if anyone knows if this is an known bug that quicken will eventually fix if it is I will stop doing anymore troubleshooting or is this something someone can recommend a fix to? Thank you.
    I am sorry to hear about this problem with clearing and reconciling transactions. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

    I see that you have mentioned attempting to validate the data file, but has a Super Validation also been attempted? First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then try proceeding through the instructions listed below, if you haven't already:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Let us know how this works!

    Thank you,

    Quicken Jared 
  • omega1963
    omega1963 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your reply...I did do that before, but no effect...but I think because I posed this question all the good thoughts out there magically fixed this issue...I have been playing around with this all night and now it reconcile just fine...when before it would say I don't have anything to reconcile, now it does. So whatever you all did out there...Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.