How to set up Quick Pay for multiple accounts with same biller.

I have 2 AT&T accounts, one for TV and one for wireless. What's the best way to keep them separate for Quick Pay? I have had problems with a payment for one being credited to the other. This causes nasty problems with apparent late payments!

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were to set up my AT&T payment for use with Quick Pay, my account number would appear in the Quick Pay dialog below (some items masked for privacy):
    This information was retrieved when I created the Online Bill.
    It should be possible for you to add a 2nd online bill and select your 2nd account, receiving the correct account number along the way.
    If, for some reason or other, this doesn't work, I recommend you bypass Quick Pay. Unlink your existing Quick Pay bill and use a regular scheduled reminder for it. Create a 2nd regular reminder for your 2nd bill. At the AT&T website authorize AT&T to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. AT&T will do all the work for you and make electronic debits on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.
    When you receive notice of a new bill being available, just record the correct reminder in Quicken and you're all set.
This discussion has been closed.