Elan Financial FDP-105 (QMAC)

RTQUICK
RTQUICK Member ✭✭
My account has stopped updating from Elan Financial for my Fidelity VISA. The password and login are correct, the institution is set to Elan Financial. The error I receive is below. Is there a fix for this? I see there is a separate error others are receiving.

Care Code: FDP-105

Details:
FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE
URL. Access permission denied

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @RTQUICK,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have heard back from our teams and they have confirmed that this is a known issue that is being investigated, though we do not have an ETA on a resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• wsgumich
    wsgumich Member ✭✭
    Beginning today I'm getting the following error message when I try to download transactions for my Fidelity credit card: "Download Error (-28) FL_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE_FTP-105:URL. Access permission denied" I am able to login into fidelity rewards.com just fine. Any suggestions about what to do?
  • Jon Anscher
    Jon Anscher Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    > @wsgumich said:
    > Beginning today I'm getting the following error message when I try to download transactions for my Fidelity credit card: "Download Error (-28) FL_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE_FTP-105:URL. Access permission denied" I am able to login into fidelity rewards.com just fine. Any suggestions about what to do?

Yeah, I'm getting a similar message when trying to download via one step update. I'm able to go to the Elan site and download the QFX file manually though. Which is annoying but workable.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @RTQUICK,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have heard back from our teams and they have confirmed that this is a known issue that is being investigated, though we do not have an ETA on a resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• varlene
    varlene Member ✭✭
    Same problem now for two days. Thought it worth mentioning here in case Quicken is more likely to resolve an issue if more people complain about it. I will now see if I can post a complaint at Elan as well.
  • JustOld
    JustOld Member ✭✭
    Ditto message with ELAN Financial failure to connect. It is not like this is the first time for this either.
  • tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
     :)  :):)

Windows 10 * Quicken Premier user.

Quicken user since 198x something. Started with Quicken for DOS 5.X

• tbf47
    tbf47 Member ✭✭✭✭
    This just worked for me!

Windows 10 * Quicken Premier user.

Quicken user since 198x something. Started with Quicken for DOS 5.X

• RGerboth
    RGerboth Member ✭✭
    Still not working for me for one-click update or when trying to reset the connection. I am able to login to the Elan site with these credentials and see no user actions required.

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400)
  • SBenson
    SBenson Member
    Hi, I am experiencing a similar issue. I download the qfx file from Elan but, when I try to open it, I receive this error:

"Unable to read the selected Web Connect file. Please contact your financial institution."

I then tried to add Elan Financial Services as a brand new account. I log in and it even asks me my security question, so it's probably accepting the Personal ID and Password. I enter the answer to the security question, then receive this error message:

"Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for Elan Financial Services."

Please fix this, thanks!
    Sean
  • RTQUICK
    RTQUICK Member ✭✭
    Still not fixed and still unable to manually update with QFX download from Elan.
  • Chacer
    Chacer Member
    Is there any new information on this? I actually have two separate credit cards both from Elan and 1 has not worked with the issue others have described here while the other is working fine.
This discussion has been closed.