Regarding Jared's Alert that the Truist online banking has been resolved?

Options
Today, Jared announced that Quicken's ongoing problem of inability to download transactions from Truist Bank have now been resolved - I just attempted to down load my banking transaction from Truist, but received the same error message OL-297-A. Apparently, the problem is not resolved as the same error message continues to recur. Moreover, in the nearly 2 months since this problem began, Quicken has completely failed to advise its users of (1) the cause of the problem or (2) the efforts made to correct it. While I appreciate that Quicken's efforts perhaps are best applied in resolving this problem expeditiously, nevertheless, once the problem drags on for two months perhaps an explanation is appropriate rather than keeping its users in the dark.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    RWBracken said:
    Today, Jared announced that Quicken's ongoing problem of inability to download transactions from Truist Bank have now been resolved - I just attempted to down load my banking transaction from Truist, but received the same error message OL-297-A. Apparently, the problem is not resolved as the same error message continues to recur. Moreover, in the nearly 2 months since this problem began, Quicken has completely failed to advise its users of (1) the cause of the problem or (2) the efforts made to correct it. While I appreciate that Quicken's efforts perhaps are best applied in resolving this problem expeditiously, nevertheless, once the problem drags on for two months perhaps an explanation is appropriate rather than keeping its users in the dark.
    Hello @RWBracken,  

I am sorry to hear that you are continuing to experience the online banking error messages. Thank you for addressing this here on the Quicken Community. 

Given that the issue is remaining after the Alert was resolved, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the best path forward given the circumstances. 

I hope this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.